Cleaning house....

It's been almost a year since I last posted anything here. Thought I'd clean up this blog a bit, get rid of all the dead links, unprofitable advertising, annoying pop-ups, and what not.

Kinda weird actually.

Hardly no one ever goes here anymore...makes you wonder if it's even worth the effort cleaning this blog up.

Looks a bit dated too...but I really don't foresee myself going back to blogging the way I used to, so there's no point with a redesign.

Things have changed...a lot I guess.

Older, wiser. Still me for the most part...but somewhere down the line I must have turned a corner. I don't exactly know where...but well...here I am. Still me, but not the old me.

Being here makes me sad. Not sure why...maybe I'm reminded of the things that I went through before...or how things are so different now from what they used to be.

Ties lost...changed relationships...former pastimes that are no longer there.

Don't get me wrong...moved up a lot in many ways. I guess it's just reality sinking in...that we can never really bring everything...or everyone...along with us as we go through life.

Some things are meant to be left behind...whether we like it or not.

Only five days to go before Christmas. Must be the holiday blues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger