Methinks blogging has lost its charm....

It's been more than two months since I last posted a blog entry. For some reason I just couldn't be bothered anymore.

I've been blogging for almost eight years now. It used to be a lot of fun. Now, It just seems like a lot of work, when I can easily express myself with a few keystrokes on Facebook or Twitter.

I don't get as much visitors as I used too. No surprise there though...seems like everyone is into social networking sites.

Perhaps...for me at least, blogging has lost it's charm.

It's not that I don't have anything to blog about, quite the contrary.

I've been reassigned at work to something with a little more ooomph. Though it still remains to be seen if I went from the frying pan to the fire.

I've been out of the country a few weeks ago.

I just moved up to a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.

And those are not the only things.

I've given up on online gaming, particularly an old favorite of mine, Cabal Online. After my account was hacked several months ago, I couldn't in good conscience give any more of my hard earned money to e-Games who botched up my perfectly good account. I still have a pending complaint with them and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), no results yet though.

In the middle of playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's a fabulous game, but I haven't been playing it much lately. I must be getting old, or at least the gamer in me is.

My son moved out several months ago. It's just as well, it wasn't working out for several reasons.

The point is, my life hasn't been static the way this blog is, and yet, I'm not driven enough to blog about this stuff anymore.

I don't see myself quitting though. But I don't really see myself going back to how I was during the early days, posting almost every day.

I guess I've changed. Maybe a lot. Some things still remain the same though. I still have a lot of frustrations. I still hate summers. And I'm still stuck in my mid-life crisis.

Well, maybe the charm will find itself back to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger