Bar Candidate's Prayer

I first posted this prayer about the same time last year. This year however, it takes on greater significance. This time, it's personal.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lord God, the creator of all, and fount of all knowledge and wisdom, I implore you to guide me in my undertaking to become a lawyer.

Open my mind to absorb, remember and live the principles of law and justice distilled in my readings and in the lectures I attend.

I beseech you to illumine the thoughts of the bar reviewers so they could be your instruments in guiding me.

Fill me with your grace, so I would have a clear mind in identifying the issues raised in the bar questions. Give light for me to discover the correct, just and ethical answers to the bar questions so I could pass the Bar.

Finally, grant me the serenity to accept whatever is thy will and show me the correct path to take for your greater glory.

AMEN.


(This is a non-sectarian prayer written by Prof. Abelardo T. Domondon)

Good luck to all bar examinees!

For truth, justice, and God's greater glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger