Tragic December....

December 15...10 days before Christmas. And what have we got to show for it...? Well, in a span of a number of weeks, we've had a transport strike, numerous dead and homeless resulting from back-to-back typhoons, steadily rising costs of petroleum products, water and electricity, and, just a couple of days ago...a deceased national icon. As I was on my way to work, I heard a news report about a woman who climbed the rooftop of the Quezon Avenue MRT station and was threatening to jump....

Desperate times require desperate measures....

Somehow, though I can't seem to put my finger on it, there's apparently something terribly wrong with the way things are. So much negativity. Hmmm....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger