Wednesday, August 02, 2006

One month to go....

Its August. Only one month left. Time sure flies, not that I'm having fun, mind you. And I still have a ton of books to read.

Despite that, here I am, sitting in the dark at past midnight whacking away at my keyboard making a blog post.

Oh well. I could use a breather.

All this studying has screwed up my sleep patterns. Sometimes I stay awake until dawn, whether I want to or not. I sleep a couple of hours, and head back to my books.

And the pages never seem to let up. There's always something else that I need to read.

*sigh*

All this trouble for a...

Oh well. If it were just for me I would have given this up a long time ago. But I'm not doing this for myself.

Let's just say I hope I don't screw up.

Speaking of not screwing up, that's enough of a breather. Time to hit the books again...





Blogger TK reacted...

Pagpalain ka nawa ng Poong Maykapal- Mula sa aming lahat

August 02, 2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger may reacted...

Dont worry you're always in our prayer namin ni ms. mel lalo na every wednesday sa st francis.

tke care of your health din ha.

August 02, 2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger Punzi reacted...

Pare remind me that we should go out for a drink before you take the bar so I can lay some bar tips on you...

August 03, 2006 2:54 AM  

Post a violent reaction

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home