Top ten signs that your job has sucked the life out of you:
10. You rush to work in the morning so you can sleep in the office;
9. You have more friends among your colleagues on Facebook than in real life;
8. Your only motivation for going to work early is to find a free parking slot;
7. You take a nap before punching out because you don't want to go home tired;
6. You can't decide what movie/TV series episode to watch on your PC;
5. When you consider printing sick leaves as an "accomplishment".
4. You start thinking of office supplies as "relief goods".
3. You're starting to think the janitor/janitress/elevator operator/security guard looks hot;
2. The highlight of your day is harvesting your crops at Farmville;
And at number 1:
1. You're reading this instead of doing your work.
Haha. Bato bato sa langit. :-)