Hey guys!

For some reason or another, a number of my friends have started reading this blog page of mine...hmmm...I wonder how they found this page in the first place. I was initially taken aback...yes, I know this IS a blog page, and that people are indeed supposed to read it...but I guess I was a little apprehensive at first about people reading about ideas floating around in my head. Not many people get to dig really deep into my psyche, and now I'm broadcasting my thoughts into the ether of cyberspace. I guess one of the reasons why I never really opened up to many people is the underlying fear of being misunderstood...being judged. That's probably why I have...according to some people at least...a good sense of humor. A defense mechanism preventing scrutiny of my thoughts...hopes...desires. I'd like to think that I never really gave a damn about what people thought of me. Maybe just the opposite is true...that I DO care a lot. That's why I don't let most people scratch deeper than the surface...maybe somewhere at the back of my mind, I would prefer that people don't really know me rather than knowing me the wrong way. Interesting. I'm my own shrink...:-)

Well, to my friends who took the time off to visit this blog, thanks a lot. Feel free to comment on whatever strikes your fancy...and if I seem to rant or vent too much, don't mind me. Hardly get angry in real life...except at myself it seems...so blowing off a little steam every now and then can't hurt now, can it? :-) I'll be seeing you guys....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger