e-Games giveth, e-Games taketh away....

I guess I spoke too soon. Less than 24 hours after I was first able to log on RAN Online and the other e-Games websites, again I am plagued by the dreaded connection error dialogue box:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I knew it was too good to last.

I don't know. The urge to quit playing is becoming so strong I'll probably succumb sooner or later. Actually I'm already what they call "semi-retired", that is, I only play when I get the itch to do so, and whenever time and opportunity permits. I was only compelled to go out of semi-retirement so that I could level my INT swordsman all the way to 127 and learn the newly launched 127 skill. Thankfully, during the brief period with which I was able to connect yesterday, I was able to succeed in achieving my goal. But now that I have accomplished what I set out to do, and with e-Games being plagued with connection errors, I wouldn't be surprised if I just disappeared from the RAN gaming community.

Such a shame really.

To be perfectly honest, RAN Online is truly a great game that is slowly getting better with the introduction of the new skills and quests. Unfortunately, the quality of the service being provided with e-Games seems to be inversely proportional with the quality of the game itself - as the game gets better, the quality of service deteriorates.

Needless to say, I don't think I'll be buying any more e-Points soon.

If there's anything I need to be thankful for this situation is that e-Games' lousy service played a huge part in getting me back to blogging again. I've been in a blogging rut the last several months, having run out of fresh material to blog about. Strangely enough, I haven't seen many blogs critical of e-Games' services. Perhaps if I write about my own experiences with e-Games' poor service, maybe in my own little way I can get this problem out into the open and at the same speak for the thousands of e-Gamers who share my sentiments.

Let's just see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger