Disappearing act....

For the next few months, in all likelihood, I won't be updating this blog as often as I used to. I probably won't be bloghopping as much as well.

Its not because I'm giving up blogging, far from it actually. I just need to prioritize certain things, given my limited time. I'd rather not say why, given the possibility that I might jinx myself. Suffice it to say that its something pretty important and quite difficult. I'm sure you people understand.

Of course, I'll be sneaking in an occasional update or two every so often, when I find the time.

By October, I'll be resuming regular blogging.

Until then, I hope you people will bear with my decreased presence in the blogosphere, and I'm hoping that some of you will still visit once in a while.

Comments

Lynn said…
Hey Ron,

Good luck with your venture.
You always know where you can get help in the bloggsphere.
Will check in and see if you are surviving your prioritizing.
It is always a good idea to drop things to persue other stuff.
Dropped doesn't ever mean forgotten.

Cheers!
Lynn
TK said…
Fair winds and Godspeed!
*lynne* said…
heyya Ron,

i haven't been able to visit ya much, cos dial-up plus PC = s.l.o.w. l.o.a.d.i.n.g. of yr page :-( but i will check back every once in a while to see what you've been up to.

all the best in your reprioritisation!

cheers,
*lynne*
Ronald Allan said…
Thanks for the kind words people. :-)

I'll still be here if anyone needs me. :-)
Anonymous said…
Lemme guess. Getting married again? Going abroad? Heh, just kidding, ron.

Lots of luck with whatever it is you are about to do, buddy. Hope you'll be able to post about it when you come back.

God Bless.
Ronald Allan said…
Thanks man. Nah, but those are pretty good ideas actually. :-)

Oh I will. Hopefully things will turn out well. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger