Playing to the crowd....

Just heard President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo's 6th State of the Nation Address.

Well, it sounded good, given all the grandiose plans that she announced.

But somehow, it seems quite devoid of substance.

Like a "feel-good" movie which doesn't offer much more than a quick laugh.

Or a wrestler saying catchphrases just to get a cheap "pop".

And she neglects mentioning anything about certain issues, particularly those directly affecting her credibility.

Suffice it to say that I wasn't really impressed.

Playing to the crowd...that's all it seemed like.

But that's just me.

Who knows? She may actually make good on all those plans.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Frankly, I can't wait until 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger