Killer Loop: the conclusion....

A month ago I wrote a post on how I won a pair of Killer Loop sunglasses from Globe Telecom's Gentxt & myGlobe Gamezone Promo.

Well, three weeks after that post, my prize was finally delivered to my doorstep. Out of the three models I chose from a catalog they emailed me, I received a pair of KL 4133 Misnap sunglasses. It was a 686/7H variant, which was metal gray with brick red lenses. See the pictures below:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketUnfortunately, I don't seem to be a wrap around shades kind of guy. I tried it on, but somehow I couldn't help but feel dorky, especially with the red lenses and all. The fact that I wear prescription glasses didn't help either, with most of the world beyond fifteen feet or so nothing but a blurry haze. I tried asking a few optical shops in SM Megamall if Killer Loop offered Rx inserts for their line of sunglasses. Apparently they didn't.

I must be getting old. Oh well. I'm grateful for winning, but it doesn't really seem as if I would be able to use my prize. It's quite a shame, considering that they seem to cost quite a bundle as well (though not as expensive as Oakley shades, which cost about twice as much).

If anyone wants to buy a pair of Killer Loop sunglasses cheaper than retail, let me know. I'm better off having cash and a pair of shades this cool probably deserve to adorn a better looking mug than mine. :-)

If I can't sell it, I'll probably just give it to my girlfriend. Assuming I had one of course. :-)

Comments

How much? You could probably sell it on ebay.
Ronald Allan said…
I saw this exact model being sold for P4,400.00 in Megamall. I'll part with it for only 3.

Ebay.ph kinda sucks compared to Ebay.com, but I may give it a try if there are no takers.
Ronald Allan said…
Killer looks, yes. But they don't suit me! :-(
rain said…
uy dearie, didn't u say i'm a girl friend of your's? you give it to me nalang!hehehe lapit na birthday ko!
Ronald Allan said…
You're a girlfriend of mine? Okay, prove it. :-D Hahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger