Killer Loop....

About three weeks ago, I received a call from Globe Telecom informing me that I won in their Gentxt & myGlobe Gamezone Promo which they held from November 7 to December 4 last year. It seems like all those games I downloaded from Globe's WAP site earned me a prize - a pair of Killer Loop sunglasses.

The other day, they emailed me a catalog to choose from. Not that many choices though:

Image hosting by Photobucket

I was asked to make three choices, in case any of the other designs weren't available. Care to make any suggestions? Which ones do you think would best suit me? :-)

Comments

Punzi said…
On a practical level, choose one that you can use, and makes you look good at the firing range...
rain said…
The Groove, Speedy, and Misnap (I hope I remember the spellings right)...of course, if they suit you!
I like Lod, Speedy and Misnap.
Ronald Allan said…
Thanks for the suggestions people, I'll let you know what they send me. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger