Qualis pater talis filius....

Image hosted by Photobucket.comA recent picture of my eight year old son Aaron, for those who haven't seen him before, or haven't seen him in a long time. It has been his ambition for the past couple of months to beat me in Dragonball Z Budokai 3 (a PlayStation 2 game) but I don't have any intention at the moment of letting him win...*wink*...not when I can go Super Saiyan 4...;-)

He has a web page of his very own containing a lot of pictures and links at http://www.geocities.com/ron_allan_pablo/, but unfortunately it has been almost three years since I last updated it. I'll probably get around to updating it real soon.

Handsome little devil ain't he? Just like his dad...;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger