Blogging tool comparison....

Are you using the right blogging tool? This article on Online Journalism Review endeavors to answer that question by providing a comprehensive comparison of all the major blogging tools on the internet today. There's even a comparison chart of all the important features.

Check it out, your current blogging tool may not necessarily be the right one for you.

As for me, I think I'll stick with Blogger for the forseeable future. It's a great bargain for what it does (it's free) and it's very easy to use. So easy in fact, that its target users seem to be mostly newbie bloggers. Hmmm. Come to think of it, maybe I don't belong here.

Nah. I like it here. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger