Ruminations of a 33 year old....

Today I'm 33 years old. *sigh* I guess there's no running away from Father Time. :-) Its true what they say about growing old...you may pile on the years, but somehow you always feel you're still the same person you've always been...perhaps a bit older and wiser...and maybe a bit worse for wear.

I thank God for my health, my family especially my son, my friends, my career, and all the blessings I have received. I guess I'm still more fortunate than most, and for that I'm very grateful. It's been a bumpy ride at times, and while I've received my share of punches, I'm still here, slugging it out in this journey we call life. :-)

The past year I've picked up a few lessons and reiterations of things that I've known before here and there, and thanks to this blogging thing I've even written about some of them during the past several months. If I may, I'd like to share some of them with you:

On God:

On life and living:

On people and friends:

On love:

On work:

On health:

I've made a lot of posts in the ten months that I have been blogging, but somehow I seem to remember the posts above more than the rest. Hope you can find one or two that you can relate to. :-)

To everyone who took the time to remember my birthday, thank you.

Now, on to the rest of my life. :-)

"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."

- May L. Becker

Comments

rain said…
wala bang top 5 dun sa list mo? ang dami nun eh..pag binasa ko ba yun, i'll get to know you even better? ay wag nalng!hahaha
Ronald Allan said…
Just pick one or two that you can relate to, you don't have to read them all. :-)

Besides, you already know me too well. :-)
Ronald Allan said…
Nge. Noooooooooo!!!!!! :-D
Punzi said…
Happy birthday pare! Sorry late ha medyo busy...
Ronald Allan said…
No problem pre...thanks for the greeting! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger