Toxic....

The past couple of days I've been moving back and forth between attending various committee and technical working group meetings, drafting various reports and position papers, attending a friend's father's wake, and just about everything in between. I've been busier than usual, and I can't seem to find the time to blog about anything sensible.

Lately, I can't even find the time to take a nap in the office. :-)

Well, things are sure to slow down by the end of the week. Probably by then I can catch up on some issues and ideas that have been brewing in my mind, waiting for the right moment to be transformed to blog posts.

Until then, I may be reduced to posting snippets like this one.

Begging your indulgence. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger