Highly strung....

I think I'm getting too highly strung for my own good. Probably the steady diet of cola, coffee, tea and cigarettes I've been on for the past several weeks. I guess all the caffeine and nicotine are finally taking their toll.

But then again, how else can I keep my mind alert enough to absorb the pages and pages of text that I have to still have to read for the next few months? Well, caffeine and nicotine are the only legal psychotropic substances that I know of, and I don't think I'll be crossing over the line towards illegal narcotics anytime soon.

I better just grin and bear it.

A cup of hot java with a smoldering cigarette in hand can be one of the most pleasant experiences known to man. Not counting experiences while lying down of course. :-)

Just as long as I don't overdo it. Anything taken to excess can definitely wreak havoc with your health. But you already know that, don't you?

I just have to pace myself. I still have a some ways to go. I wouldn't be doing myself any favors if I burn out this early in the going.

Maybe a cup of tea sweetened with some honey will calm my nerves. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger