One for the books....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sus ginoo! Kamahal pala ng mga librong pang-abogasya ngayon...

I can't believe how much law books cost nowadays. They now seem to cost up to four times as much when I was still in school. You'd think that slim volumes would be cheaper, but even they routinely cost up to P500.00 or even more. And the thick volumes can cost up to P1,500.00. Hay naku. I wonder how "professional students" can afford the latest texts. That probably explains why photocopiers are having a heyday coming up with "authenticity-challenged" copies. The demand is just there. I'd rather save up for the real deal though. Mahirap na, baka ma-karma. :-)

Oh well. Just grin and bear it... Maybe I'll just wait until the paperback edition comes out. Then again, maybe not. :-)

When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.

- Desiderius Erasmus

Ain't that the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger