No end in sight....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When will PLDT myDSL stop sitting on its ass and give me the bandwidth I'm paying for? It's almost a week since I complained about this, not only have they failed to adjust my speed, as it turned out my downgrade request made several weeks ago hasn't even been posted yet, resulting in my account being trapped in limbo.

And where does that leave me? Here, plodding along at a pathetic 177 kbps, less than half the bandwidth I should be getting.

Its a wonder they still have subscribers with service this lousy.

If you're looking for a broadband service provider, save yourself the aggravation. Subscribe somewhere else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger