Top 25 power ballads....

These are the 25 greatest power ballads of all time according to VH1:

    25. Close My Eyes Forever - Lita Ford
    24. When It's Love - Van Halen
    23. It's Been Awhile - Staind
    22. Still Loving You - Scorpions
    21. Silent Lucidity - Queensryche
    20. Love Song - Tesla
    19. Only God Knows Why - Kid Rock
    18. Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone) - Cinderella
    17. These Dreams - Heart
    16. How You Remind Me - Nickelback
    15. I Remember You - Skid Row
    14. Keep on Loving You - REO Speedwagon
    13. Again - Lenny Kravitz
    12. Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue
    11. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
    10. Is This Love - Whitesnake
    9. Sister Christian - Night Ranger
    8. Love Bites - Def Leppard
    7. Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
    6. November Rain - Guns N' Roses
    5. I'll Be There for You - Bon Jovi
    4. With Arms Wide Open - Creed
    3. Beth - Kiss
    2. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
    1. Open Arms - Journey

Now I know I'm getting old. I know virtually all of them. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree with #s 2 & 1. Wala lang..they're just the most familiar tome, lolz - ajay

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger