Being carried away....

Sorry about being carried away by all the quiz results I got from Quizilla! for the past couple of days now. Just couldn't help but be amused by all the results I got. Some...well if not most, were pretty spot on. Kinda unusual for something that was meant to entertain. I have a couple of more relevant posts still in the draft stage, maybe I can go back to being serious after I pass this phase. :-)

In case you didn't notice, my sidebar now contains ads from Google AdSense. My application was just approved today, two days after I applied. I only just pasted in the AdSense codes, and everything seems to be working fine. If there's any chance I can make money from this hobby of mine, then why not? If you're interested in doing the same you may just want to check out their site.

Found a lot of new toys to play with on my blog lately, among them FeedBurner and Technorati. Feedburner is useful in providing RSS feeds of your blog to others, and Technorati is not only a good blog search engine, but shows you your linkages to other blogs as well. Perhaps you'd like to check them out yourself. Also put in a mini poll courtesy of Bravenet. Feel free to cast your vote. :-)

That's all for now, thanks for visiting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
3 words, pre...

GIMME STOCK OPTIONS!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger