Radical Idea Rundown....

Thanks to PhilHealth.tk for endorsing my blog on his site (again). It's indeed an honor. :-) Until I started using various referrer utilities and web statistic counters, I never actually realized that a lot of people have been dropping by and reading my posts. I have my friends to thank for this, a lot of whom I've known personally, and a fair number of whom I have met online from all over the country, and even from around the world. Some have even requested me to write articles on various subjects they find interesting, and I already have a list of articles to be written and posted, some just simmering on the back burner, in the draft stage, awaiting final editing and posting. Its a bit embarassing at times, since for some reason I tend to make new posts faster than most visitors can read them, so a lot of articles tend to just get stored in the archives. It's because of this, as well as PhilHealth.tk's generous endorsement of my "radical thoughts" that I am listing the permalinks for my "Radical Idea" series for the reader's convenience. Here they are:

A word of warning though. I didn't consider these ideas radical for nothing. :-)

To anyone who's interested, my book reviews are listed in the sidebar on the left under the heading "Libri." Haven't finished any new books lately, though I'm still in the middle of some at this point. Will be posting more reviews when I am through with them.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the blogs of the people I've met online. You'd be surprised to know that there are indeed a lot of good writers out there. There are a lot of interesting ideas, thought provoking opinions and touching sentiments floating in the ether of cyberspace, only waiting to be read, understood and appreciated. Here are some of those blogs, in alphabetical order:

  • Balay ni Bambit by...Bambit, obviously. An Iligan resident and proficient blogger on the goings-on in her family. Something of a a real life sitcom that you get to read everyday...:-)

  • Fallin', by Lady...White Spirit, a sentimental Pinay (anyone who eats tuyo, kamatis and itlog HAS to be from the Philippines) living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada;

  • finding my way back home... by ohmyluv. Don't know much about her I'm afraid, just that she writes from the heart...;

  • ninetyninezeros by Mark Jen from San Francisco. He became well known as the Google employee fired supposedly because of blogging. His blog gives his thoughts on life after Google and working on the leading edge of the internet front;

  • Parallel Universes by Dr. Emer right here in Manila. Combines medicine and blogging to provide not only an entertaining but also an informative read;

  • The Brown Report by Michael Brown, an American living in the Philippines for the past seven years. His ramblings on Philippine politics and society make excellent food for thought;

  • The Dubai Chronicles by Jeff Vergara, a Pinoy living in the city of gold in the United Arab Emirates;

  • The Tao Of Jeremy by Jeremy A., a resident of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. His blog provides a lot of insights on love, marriage, life, sex, politics and gay issues.

There are a lot more interesting blogs out there that I want to tell you about, but due to time constraints, these are the only ones I can list in this post for now. Check out the rest below in my blogLinker links. You can also drop by the blogs of my personal friends which are listed on the sidebar under the heading "Amici." Virtually all of them are colleagues from work, except Nao, who was a college bud who's having the time of her life raising a family in Toronto, Canada. Hi Nao. Sorry I haven't replied yet. Friendster is blocked by our firewall...;-(

Also don't forget to drop by PhilHealth's unofficial website, http://www.philhealth.tk/.

And would you people be kind enough to pin your location on my guestmap? The button is on the left, near the bottom of the sidebar. Thanks everyone. Til next post. :-)

Comments

Ronald Allan said…
:-) Nge...I know you? You're just close by? Not that I mind actually, but if I remember correctly, I just ended up on your blog by chance...I think I saw it the blog directory at www.philippineblogawards.com...

If so, it would have been quite a coincidence.

Yeah, it can be hard to write from deep down yourself without the veneer of anonymity. It was like that for me when I started. Then my friends started reading my posts. I guess I gotten used to it. If the people reading the posts don't know me, then no problem, if they do, well, if they're my friends, I think they'll understand. And if not, you can always change the names of the people you're writing about, if ever. :-) hahahaha....

The truth shall set you free, or at least it's supposed to. :-)

As for me, I just enjoy doing this. Thanks for tuning in ohmyluv...:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger