Why?

I can assemble or disassemble a PC in less than five minutes. I can set up a RAID array. I can change my car's engine oil, adjust the idling, flush the radiator, change the brake pads, change a flat tire. I can configure any late model cell phone for WAP, MMS, GPRS, internet access, or email. I can set up a wireless network using Ethernet or Wi-Fi. I can make a PC talk to a PDA, to a cell phone, and vice versa. I can set the timer on a VCR. I can field strip a .45 caliber or 9mm pistol and put it back together again. I can empty a full magazine on a man-sized target from more than 15 meters away. I can set up my digital camera to take timed shots with the red-eye function on. I can hook up a Dolby Digital decoder. I can rip CDs and DVDs and encode the audio and video into any format. I can hack most DVD players to play DVDs from other regions. I can embed audio or video into a webpage. I can lasso images using Adobe Photoshop. And I can blog with the best of them...

There are a lot of things that I can do.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThen why, oh why, don't I know how to fix a damn fluorescent ceiling light?

The fluorescent light in my room has been dead for almost three weeks now. And I can't tell if the fluorescent tube is busted, or whether the ballast or starter needs replacing. It used to be when the light acted up, I'd just tap the cover with a stick and the light would turn on. Now, that doesn't even do the trick anymore. So its a bit depressing to be in my room lately. It's always so dark. Why oh why?

Think there's a web page describing how to fix a fluorescent light? :-)

Comments

Ronald Allan said…
Nge. Sige punta ka rito. Hahaha. :-)
TK said…
some md's want to form a gunclub pre. may malapit bang firing range sa citystate?
Ronald Allan said…
There used to be, Jethro's along Meralco Ave. It closed down though. There are two gunshops na malapit sa office, one near Landbank and another near Jade. Maybe we oughtta inquire? Sali ako pre, its been while since I let loose a few rounds. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger