Drawing a blank....

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI've been racking my brain the past day or so thinking of a subject to write a post on. Unfortunately, I can't seem to think of any. I guess I'm just a bit blogged out at this point.

Actually, I thought about a lot of interesting things to write about. However, I can't seem to find the time to make the appropriate research before I get down to writing. Might as well move them back down the line.

I also have a ton of unfinished drafts in my drafts folder, but I can't seem to get myself to finish them. Just seems like too much work. Well, what can I say? It happens. I'll should be out of this writing rut in a day or so. I probably just need to recharge the old creative juices.

Kinda ironic don't you think? Getting writer's block the day after this blog celebrates it's first birthday? :-)

So that your visit here won't be a total waste of time (if it isn't already) how about I try to entertain you with some quiz results? :-) Ah yes, the old staple of blogging you can rely on if you don't have anything new to post. Well, here's a couple, and I hope your next visit here won't be boring as this one. :-)

Comments

TK said…
just a suggestion, why not write about those 6 semi-competent GI's (2 of them are switch board operators, used to be my 65yr.old aunt's job BTW) accused of ganging up and molesting a petite, defenseless Filipina. why not post their names, pictures and indictment on every blog from here to DC.
Ronald Allan said…
Thanks people. Hopefully I'll be back on track pretty soon. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger