Freshening up your cellphone....

I just feel like making one last post about cellphones before moving on to another topic.

It's just amazing how a simple change of covers can breathe new life into a tired, beat-up old cellphone.

I recently bought a new, four-piece set of original covers (light grey) for my two year-old Nokia 6600. After the set was installed, my old cellphone, despite two years of seeing heavy use, could easily be mistaken for being newly bought. I was originally planning on selling it, but I guess I'll be holding on to it for a bit longer. :-)

So, if you feel like you could use a new phone, maybe you could just do instead with a simple change of covers. It definitely works for me. :-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My old Nokia 6600 with new covers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The scratched, dented and faded set of old covers (rose color).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger