This blog is one year old....

It was exactly a year ago that I started this blog. Never really expected my infatuation with blogging to last this long, but here I am, still blogging away. :-) My heartfelt thanks to everyone who dropped by and, in one way or another, contributed to making this blog what it is today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Seeking the truth since November 2004.

Read my very first blog post here. It doesn't really say much, but it is my first ever post.

I wrote about my start in blogging and some of my thoughts about it as an activity here, during the last International Webloggers' Day celebration.

So one year and 607 posts later, what now? Well, I'll probably continue blogging as long as there's something to write about. And there always is...:-)

Thanks again, and hope you people don't tire of visiting. :-)

Comments

lws said…
maligayang bati :)binabati kita sa'yong magandang "pwesto" God bless you and ur family din.
Ronald Allan said…
Thanks everyone! :-)
silentmode_v2 said…
pre, happy anniv/birthday!
Ronald Allan said…
Thanks pre! I appreciate it! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger