Best Break Up Letter Ever

A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received a "Dear John" Letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky,

I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.

Love,
Becky

The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow Marines for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies.
There were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note:

Dear Becky,

I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the f*** you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care,
Ricky


From the deep recesses of my inbox. :-)

Comments

Ronald Allan said…
Hmmm...gives me an idea. :-)
rain said…
the moral of the story: don't give out pictures..and if you do, don't forget to put your name at the back of it!hahaha
TK said…
Dear Ricky,

those in the other pictures, are they transvestites too?

Love, Becky
Ronald Allan said…
Rain: So, are you going to give me your picture? :-)

TK: You lost me. :-) Becky implying that she's also a transvestite? :-)
Anonymous said…
She physically cheated, while he mindfully cheated first. What goes around comes around [chuckles]. In any case, it also appears to be a happy ending. Hahahha! Saved them both the troubles ahead.

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger