Road trip sightings....

The other daya a friend and I drove all the way to Trece Martires in Cavite to attend a christening. As luck would have it, we took a wrong turn and ended up being lost for approximately 26 kilometers. Well, I had my camera on tow, so I took a few shots of the places we passed through, documenting the loss of our bearings and sense of direction. We did make it though. :-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SM City in DasmariƱas, Cavite. Nowadays you can find an SM everywhere.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tejeros Elementary School in General Trias, Cavite. I've been told that General Trias was an ancestor of singer Jasmine Trias.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's impolite to stare.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our destination, Nusa Dua Farm Estates in Trece Martires. This is a shot of the clubhouse pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger