Worse Things

A mother enters her daughter's bedroom and sees a letter on the pillow.

With a worst premonition, hands trembling, she reads it.

It is with great sorrow that I'm telling you I've eloped with my new boyfriend. I found real passion and he is so nice, with all his piercings and tattoos and his big motorcycle.

But it's not only that mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants to have many more children with me, and that's one of my dreams, too.

I've learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone, and we'll be growing it for ourselves and his friends, who are providing us with all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray for scientists to find a cure for AIDS so that Ahmed can get better, which he deserves. Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now, and I know how to take care of myself.

Some day I'll visit for you to know your grandchildren.

Your daughter,
Judith

PS: Mom, it's not true. I'm at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to show you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my desk drawer. I love you!


Another forwarded story. Funny, but quite true, don't you think? :-)

Comments

TK said…
judith has a bright future in politics as a damage control expert- If her father doesn't kill her first for causing her mom's Heart Attack.
Ronald Allan said…
Yeah, that's what politicians are good at...by making us feel fortunate by emphasizing how much worse things can be. :-)
bing said…
i'll be damned! ha ha

i love the moral of the story...
Anonymous said…
She pulls a stunt like that on me, she'll be grounded, and allowances cut off for weeks, no computers, no TV and certainly no phone calls. But of course, if it is the first offense then "SERMON" will do. Second time around, then the threat applies.

The joke was insensitive, inconsiderate and emotionally distressful especially when their parents are suffering from serious medical conditions. She needs to be counseled that there are clean jokes and jokes that are totally inappropriate. I concur with TK.

“Teach your children well” ~ Crossby, Stills, Nash and Young.

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger