Does Brad Pitt have a personality disorder?

Found this in my inbox a few days ago, courtesy of Rain. I found it intriguing, thought I'd share it with everyone.




In the the early 90's, after Pitt hooked up with the wild actress Juliette Lewis, his physical appearance became decidedly bohemian, mirroring hers.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Brad and Juliette

Fast forward to the mid-90's, when Brad and Gwyneth Paltrow became an item. Not only did Pitt radically change his look, he practically became Gwyneth's mirror image. He even assumed Gwyneth's less-than-perfect posture, slouching at events.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Brad and Gwyneth

As we entered the millennium, Brad married Jennifer Aniston. Not only did he cast himself in her image, they even shared the same highlights for their wedding ceremony.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Brad and Jennifer

And now with his pregnant girlfriend Angelina Jolie, the pin-up guy has dyed his hair black. But hair is just the beginning. He wears her colors, shares her styles. She flies a plane. Now he does. She's a world peace ambassador. Ditto Brad.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Brad and Angelina

THIS IS THE THEORY:

"There's some essential element of his own self-identity that may be missing." "He's absorbing something into his own identity that has not developed on its own."




Well? What do you think? I think I know someone else who has this very problem. :-)

Comments

rain said…
and who could that be? spill it out, dude!:-)but still, I love Brad Pitt...I guess I'll 'complete' him!haha
Ronald Allan said…
Wouldn't you like to know? :-) Seriously, I don't think you know the person. :-)

How bout me? I need "completing". Hahaha. :-D
TK said…
No seriously,rain. Ronald here is an all around great dude. He may not be Brad pitt but atleast he's got class too...and a Radeon 9600 pro which he will hopefully handover to me FOR FREE once you've jettisoned your current boo.
rain said…
tk: hahahaha you're sooo funny! ronald is just a good flirt...haha
ron: we'll clash dearie, we're too geek for each other!haha
Ronald Allan said…
Nah. I don't think so. :-)
I heard a theory once, na couples (esp those who have been married for a long time) tend to look alike -- physically and also in terms of personality, movement, mannerisms, yadda yadda, so i guess Brad Pitt is not a unique case. Napapansin lang kasi celebrity sya.
Ronald Allan said…
Perhaps. What's a bit strange in this case is that it always seems to be Brad Pitt to be doing all of the changes, rather than his significant other.

I'm no psychiatrist, but it does seem to indicate a weak personality and identity, if his persona is often overwhelmed by who he's with.

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger