Currently watching....

The other day I got a whole bunch of DVDs to watch. I probably got a lot more than I should, since this means that watching them at the conservative rate of one DVD a day, I have enough to last me for the next six weeks. What can I say? I'm a pretty bored individual.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Seasons 3 and 4 of Star Trek: Enterprise (see previous post here) Watch this space for my Star Trek: Enterperise series review soon.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Seasons 5, and 7-12 of The Simpsons. If you can't tell, I'm obviously a fan.

Comments

Ronald Allan said…
Simpsons? Yeah, for the longest time now. I already have seasons 1-12 on DVD. Haven't watched them all yet...

As for ST:TOS, me too. I'm sure one will turn up soon. They always do. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger