A Don and his Grandson

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he called his grandson to his bed.

"Grandson I wanna you lisina me. I wanna for you to take my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa I really don't like guns, how about you leaving me your Rolex watch instead."

"You lisina to me, soma day you gonna a be a runna da bissness, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big home and maybe a couple of bambino.

Soma day you gonna coma home and maybe finda your wife in bed with another man. What you gonna do then? Point to your watch and say, TIME'S UP?"


Thanks to Annie for sending me this one. :-)

Comments

rain said…
Hahahaha funny but truly sensible... maybe i need to get a gun one of these days!
Ronald Allan said…
I'd rather have the Rolex...I can sell it and buy lots of guns! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger