Taking it easy....

It would seem that for the past several days, most, if not all of the topics I have been blogging about have been pretty mundane. After a while, one just gets tired of writing about politics, history, philosophy, life, and other toxic subjects.

Does that mean that I'm giving up my search for the truth? No, of course not. I still fully intend to live up to this blog's name and continue on, seeking the truth in all facets of human existence. But for now, I'm taking things easy, and blog about the simple stuff for a while. I have a lot of heavy posts waiting in the wings, still in draft stage. I'll get around to finishing them sooner or later. Till then, I have to make do with the uncomplicated stuff. Just like my next post. Unfortunately, it seems to be quite gross and disgusting as well...but I'll let you be the judge of that...:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger