Headaches and Drizzles....

The other day I went home with a head-splitting migraine, the type which feels as if someone drilled a hole on one side of your cranium (in my case, it was the right side, just above my eyeball). While headaches and migraines are quite common, the reason why I'm writing about it is the fact that I was never really prone to headaches or migraines. The last headache I had was...well...I don't even remember. Last year perhaps?

The pain was so bad I had to lie down, and it took a couple of paracetamol tablets to get rid of it. What apparently caused it was the fact that I had to walk under a weak drizzle for a short distance. I could never figure out why that is so. Get hit by a few raindrops on the head, and later on your head hurts like hell. Some people even say its better for you to get drenched rather be drizzled on. At least when you're drenched your head doesn't hurt.

I tried researching it on the internet, came up with jack. Besides, how would you form a query on Google? What keywords do I type in? HEADACHE, RAIN, CAUSE? Maybe having a headache on account of rain is as Filipino as being pasmado or dying of a bangungot. Or is it? Di naman yata.

Well, for now at least, I have no idea. There's probably a reason on a webpage out there somewhere though. I just have to find it. And when I do I'm going to post it here. Unless, of course, you already know, and are kind enough to tell me. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger