The Plant....

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMore than two years ago, officemate and fellow blogger Ning gave me a plant as an "officewarming" gift. I had just been transferred to the 19th floor of our office building for a new assignment. My cubicle was a bit drab at the time (actually it still is) and a plant should be able to brighten up my workplace a bit. I had no idea what kind of plant it was, and even up to now I still don't. All I know is that at the time it was not much more than a six inch long stalk inside an empty bottle of Novelino Sweet Red.

I don't have much of a green thumb, but the plant actually grew...and grew...and grew some more.

Now, it stands forty-one inches high (thanks to Ken for lending me a ruler) in a corner of my cubicle near the window. It could only mean one of two things...either I have a green thumb that I don't know about, or I've been on this assignment far longer than I probably should. Somehow, I'm more inclined towards the latter conclusion. :-)

Comments

RianE said…
i was surprised that the plant grew that sooooooo long! i think you will prosper in all aspects of life before the year ends! just be careful, somebody might cut it, as in trip lang, malay?...kundi end mo na! hehehe!! puera usog!! ala ko balat!
Ronald Allan said…
Hahaha! :-) Thanks for the plant...:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Shell V-Power Ferraris....

The illusion of choice....

Hero or traitor?