The Plant....

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMore than two years ago, officemate and fellow blogger Ning gave me a plant as an "officewarming" gift. I had just been transferred to the 19th floor of our office building for a new assignment. My cubicle was a bit drab at the time (actually it still is) and a plant should be able to brighten up my workplace a bit. I had no idea what kind of plant it was, and even up to now I still don't. All I know is that at the time it was not much more than a six inch long stalk inside an empty bottle of Novelino Sweet Red.

I don't have much of a green thumb, but the plant actually grew...and grew...and grew some more.

Now, it stands forty-one inches high (thanks to Ken for lending me a ruler) in a corner of my cubicle near the window. It could only mean one of two things...either I have a green thumb that I don't know about, or I've been on this assignment far longer than I probably should. Somehow, I'm more inclined towards the latter conclusion. :-)

Comments

Ronald Allan said…
Hahaha! :-) Thanks for the plant...:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger