The Khaos Super Turbo Charger - Redux

Since I first posted my article about the Khaos Super Turbo Charger (KSTC) more than a month ago, it was that blog entry which literally gave this blog hundreds of hits. It seems a number of people are indeed interested in knowing the truth behind the KSTC. I wrote that article with every intention of being as honest and objective as possible, given the official press releases, available information and scientific facts that I have scoured from all over the internet. I can only hope and pray that I succeeded.

I have to stress that the article was not meant to discredit the inventor in any way, but to provide the consumer with the necessary knowledge to make an informed purchase decision. Ultimately, regardless of what you have heard or read regarding the KSTC, the decision to buy it or not is ultimately with you and no one else.

That being said, I'd like to share with you an email I received from a software test engineer based in New Jersey. As a matter of courtesy, I have omitted his name.


I read your article about the Khaos device. My compliments on your objective summary about this product.

What's interesting to know is that a week or 2 ago, I came across an article in the Wall St. Journal about this device (for the second time - the first time was about a year or so ago - don't remember where). The recent article basically highlights the plight of 'promising' inventors in third-world countries, stating that (in this case), Planas spent the past 30 years of his life trying to get a patent for his invention.

Frankly, it aroused my curiosity and I went as far as inquiring about a possible distributorship here in North America.

What adds to the hype that seems to have a LOT of people blindly excited (especially patriotic Filipinos), are articles exactly like these where they underscore the multitude of offers that Planas has received from entrepreneurs in different developed countries like Australia, USA, etc. - this, after having passed 'extensive' Taiwanese lab testing.

What's missing is the counterbalance of facts that these articles provide to provide their readers a full perspective of what this product is really all about. Your blog - in my opinion, fulfills that need.

Keep up your search for the truth.


My thanks to the email sender for his positive comments on the article that I wrote.

Not everyone agrees with my opinions though. One person posted a message on my tag-board asking me why I have to demonstrate crab mentality. Crab mentality, in case you're not familiar with the term, describes a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you." The metaphor refers to a pot of crabs in which one tries to escape over the side, but is relentlessly pulled down by the others in the pot.

As I have said over and over again, it is not crab mentality which has motivated me to write that piece, just the desire to seek the truth, and to share what I have learned with everyone else. If you don't believe what I have written, then that is your choice.

I do sincerely wish that the inventor, those marketing the KSTC, or anyone supporting the invention, address this issue by providing honest-to-goodness, objective, unbiased, undeniable documentary evidence proving that the invention does work. If such information indeed exists and made public, I have no problem owing up to my error and will take back every negative observation I have made regarding the KSTC. No one's perfect. We all can make mistakes.

Until then, I will stand by whatever I have written. The consumer is free to believe what he or she wants to believe, and free to decide whether the invention is worth purchasing or not.

Such is the beauty of democracy, the freedom of expression, and the freedom of choice.

I'd like to go on, but this is already old news. I've said my piece, now I think its time to move on to other things.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Voltaire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger