Unsolicited advice....

To the person who visited my post on the Khaos Super Turbo Charger yesterday at 5:41 PM using the the I.P. address 203.177.172.207, the email address psyct07@yahoo.com (presumably fictional), and answering to the handle ako_to:

I assume you didn't agree with my post. That's alright, it is a free country (last time I looked though), and I never claimed to be a full-pledged expert about the subject. It is however, my honest and well-researched opinion.

Here's some unsolicited advice: Try to respect other people's opinions, the same way they respect yours. We're all adults here, no need to resort to name-calling.

I'm confident about my views, and I don't think I have to resort to name-calling in order to get attention. If you have any counter-arguments, present them in a mature way. Who knows? You may just convince me to change my stand. I doubt it, but you never know.

I suppose name calling can be fun...I do it at times...but it all seems so juvenile, especially in the anonymous environment of the internet.

Here's to you receiving the attention that you seem to crave so much. :-)

Peace man! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger