Where are the Pinoys?

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI've been playing Battlefield 2 (see previous post here) online for almost two months now. I've made Lance Corporal, and have been awarded a slew of medals to show for my exploits on the virtual battlefield. :-) I've killed and been killed hundreds of times, revived and healed comrades, rode in tanks, amphibious vehicles, humvees and helicopters, set up mines, blew up enemy equipment, won and lost hundred of battles...

However, I seem to be missing something. I've never met a fellow Filipino in any of the Battlefield 2 matches that I've joined, and I've joined a lot. I haven't even seen a Filipino flag in the leaderboards, no matter how much I scroll through it.

Is it possible that I'm the only Filipino playing this game? I sincerely doubt it. Where are the Pinoys? It would be nice to play a game with my kababayans for a change. I'm getting tired of playing with and against Americans, Thais, Japanese, Canadians, and various Europeans.

Since the game seems to be getting more and more popular lately, maybe I'll bump into a fellow Pinoy sooner or later. Holler if you see me in battle alright? I don't want to accidentally shoot you. :-)

On the battlefield I'm known as nemesis_922. Hope I can find some Pinoys to play with in the future. Who knows? We may even form a clan. :-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments

silentmode_v2 said…
ser, don't worry i'll be by your side. i'm just looking for the right equipment, a proper training and soon me and my comrades will be enlisted.
Ronald Allan said…
I'll be waiting Private! (that's how everyone starts out in the game. :-D)
Anonymous said…
I'd like to join a Pinoy clan. This is paenggoy (paenggoy @ gmail.com).

I also saw the handle pinoygamer when I played once.
Ronald Allan said…
Let me know when you find/form one. I'd like to join one as well. :-)

Strangely enough, I've never seen any other Pinoy...

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger