What's in a book?

A meme from Evi. Thanks Evi! :-)

What's in a book?

I don't think I can put it any better than Evi did. Knowledge, and inspiration.

Number of books on the shelves:

I have absolutely no idea. Never did count them. :-)

Those that I own or bought:

All of them I guess.

Last few books that I bought:

Nostradamus: Visions of the Future by Allan Hall

Books that I'm reading now:

A Better Way to Live by Og Mandino
One hundred years of solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Last few books read:

Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
Pop: Truth and Power and the Coca-Cola Company by Constance Hays
Secrets of Angels & Demons by Dan Burstein with Arne de Keijzer
Secrets of the Code by Dan Burstein

Now, I tag Rain, Jeff, and Abbie. Hope you guys can answer this as well! :-)

Comments

silentmode_v2 said…
ser, i think i answered that tag before. hehe. sige, i'll try to look for battlefield 2!
Ronald Allan said…
Really? It was bound to happen sooner or later. :-)

Yo, I'll be waiting for you. Hahahaha. :-)
Anonymous said…
og mandino's books are really good.
Ronald Allan said…
Yeah they are. :-) Paul Coelho and Mitch Albom are nice too. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger