I could use a drink....

That last post reminded me. It's been a while since I had a drink. How long has it been, has it been weeks? Months now? Really? The weather has been quite hot lately...and despite being my usual funny, jovial self at the office, with always a funny remark or wisecrack at hand, I'm not really in one of my better moods. Been recovering from a mild bout of asthma as well, so I haven't smoked in...almost two weeks I guess. Maybe nicotine withdrawal is making me cranky as well. If I'm going to quit for good, I need a reason. Somehow smoking seems appropriate whenever you're brooding....

Being there for everyone...whether you want to or not... can be a thankless undertaking, and most of the time people just take your existence for granted. Been invisible lately to a lot of people I know...even to some close friends, and maybe some people I care about. Well. It happens. Sometimes you just get tired of being a shock absorber, and you just plainly need a break. Maybe some breaks ought to be for good, don't you think? Who knows? Maybe God intended it to be that way. God works in mysterious ways.

People, don't try to make sense of this post. It's not intended to make sense. Just rambling out loud. I don't mind if you comment to this post, knock yourself out. You can give negative comments if you feel I deserve it. Who knows? You may even be right. But if you're going to comment and not say it in a pleasant enough manner, don' t bother. I don't have the patience anymore to read crass or rude comments. I don't need to explain myself. And nor do you.

A drink. That would be nice. Maybe next time. Perhaps if someone asks me nice. Not that nice.

Comments

lws said…
d ko po alam kong ang topic ba d2 ay pag inom ng alak?ako kasi nag experiment sa pag inom ng alak 2x kong ginawang uminom nung una suka talaga ako sabay pati sigarilyo nung 2nd try ko sakto nadatnan ako ng dad ko kasi sa kwarto pumunta siya di ko expect na pupuntahan niya ako sisilip lang pala,naku hiyang hiya talaga ako noon at pinagsabihan niya ako pagkatapos niyang nahuli ako di ko inulit na kahit kaylan cnubukang uminom o manigarilyo.awa ni Lord napabuti at nakinig ako sa payo niya.
Ronald Allan said…
Well, while I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but as long as you're old enough, you can take it, and you do it in moderation, I don't think there's anything wrong with that...:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger