Ten Best Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Work

10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!"

7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."

6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"

4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

3. "The coffee machine is broken..."

2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."

And the best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk...

1. Raise your head from the desk and say " ... in Jesus' name. Amen."

Comments

lws said…
ako naman pag nakatulog awwwwwwwwwww talagang magpapa cute pa ako ngingiti ngiti....natatawa talaga ako pag nakakatulog ako specially pag subrang pagud..sinasabi ko na lang pag pinuna nila ako "no choice kayo,karapatan ko rin makaidlip".
Ronald Allan said…
Oo nga! Paglaban natin ang ating karapatang pang-tao!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger