The view from up there....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have been occupying my present office located at the 19th floor of some building here in Pasig for the past two years now, and I never realized that I actually am fortunate enough to have an office with a truly awesome view of the world below. I usually keep the blinds down to keep the sun out, but one early April morning (thanks to the 4 day work week, which requires me to be at the office at 6:30 in the morning) I slid them out of the way, and gazed at the early morning sun which bathed me in its glorious sunlight. Truly an amazing sight.

Perhaps a reminder for me, and perhaps for you as well, to sometimes drop whatever we're doing and appreciate and give thanks for this wonderful world that God has so generously given us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger