PLDT increases DSL speeds....

Image hosted by Photobucket.comAccording to PinoyDSL.net, PLDT has confirmed the increase in bandwidth speeds for its DSL services. The new bandwidth speeds are:

PLAN TYPE - OLD SPEED - NEW SPEED

Plan 1995 - 384 Kbps - 512 Kbps
Plan 2500 - 512 Kbps - 768 Kbps
Plan 3000 - 768 Kbps - 1 Mbps

There was also a full page official announcement made by PLDT in the April 25 edition of the Philippine Star.

This should be good news for all PLDT myDSL subscribers.

On a whim, I tried measuring my connection speed using McAfee's Internet Connection Speedometer. PLDT must be doing something right, as these were the results I got:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Did I mention I was on the slowest plan? :-) Hope PLDT can keep this level of performance up. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger