Anniversary pictures....

When my parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last May 7, someone came up with the idea of having a photo shoot involving the entire family. Well, a studio was set up in my father's building and quite a number of shots were taken of the entire family, including those of my brothers and sisters. Here are some family portraits:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My parents and my brothers and sisters.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another portrait of my family.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A shot with my parents' grandsons and granddaughters.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A shot of me and my son.

Comments

Anonymous said…
you should hang these portraits on your wall. it's worth the memory.

wow! 50 long years of married life. that's such a success more than winning the gold olympic medal.
Cristina G. said…
50 years.. congratulations to your parents! Ü
Ronald Allan said…
Thanks people! With my best effort I could only muster less than five...:-( dang.

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger