Tagged again!

Ok, what I'm supposed to do is pick 5 of the sentences below, complete them, and then choose 3 people, who will in turn also have to complete 5 of the sentences below, choose 3 to annoy further, and so on, and so forth. Are you ready? So let's get it on!

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

If I were a musician...

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms and keep it company
I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills "Ah, peace throughout the land..."


Sound familiar? :-) I was a musician, too bad it didn't last long.

If I could be an architect...

I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves...


From the same song. :-)

If I could be a doctor...

I'd try to find a cure for AIDS.

If I could be a lawyer...

Let's cross the bridge when we get there ok? The jury's still out on this one...:-)

If I could be a writer...

I'd write a book on how to be happy. It's always easier said than done.

Now, I tag xtnag, jOyCeE, and LWS. Hi people. Thanks to ohmyluv for getting me into this meme. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
eyyy bro R.A malapit ko maging karir ang blogging hahaha cheers *clap*clap*clap*awww lahat ng nasa list gusto ko pero pinakagusto ko magpahayag ng sarili kong pagsusulat din....waaaaa galeng nito gagawa rin ako nito niks taym!

cheers ("_")

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger