One word....

Got a forwarded text message this morning from an officemate of mine. This is what it said:


Describe me in 1word. Just one! Send it to me then send this msg to 10friends n see how many wonderful n strange things people think about you! Text back. It's fun!


Well, I had nothing better to do, so I replied, then forwarded the message myself to my other friends. These were the replies I got, in the order they replied in:

  • Monik sent in "funny."

  • Annie sent in "kulit."

  • Argie sent in "surreal."

  • Ohmyluv sent in "rare." (?)

  • Xtnag sent in "big brother." (Di ba two words yun?)

  • Ning sent in "genius" then followed it up with "sweet" (Two words din yun a!)

  • Marinet sent in "conservative."

  • May sent in "weird" then followed it up with "smart." (Pero Globe ako e...)

  • Shine sent in "funny" then "intelligent."

  • Imelda sent in "intense." (Bakit kaya?) and lastly...

  • Nadine sent in "nutcase."

I have to admit Nadine's word is my favorite. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
bakit sa mga girls ka lang nagsend?
Ronald Allan said…
obats u man! hahahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger