Philippine Unquotables....

Got this collection of "unquotables" from Michael Brown's blog. Read them and weep...:-)

"The more the manyer!"

"It's a no-win-win situation!"

"We'll burn that bridge when we get there!"

"Anulled and void!"

"C'mon, let's join us!"

"If worse comes to shove!"

"Are you joking my leg?!"

"It's not my problem anymore, it's your problem anymore!"

"What are friends are for?!"

"You can never can tell!"

"forget it about it!"

"Give him the benefit of the daw!"

"It's a blessing in the sky!"

"He's barking at the wrong dog!"

"He wants to have his cake and bake it too!"

"First and for all!"

"Now and there!"

"I'm only human nature!"

"The sky's the langit!"

"So far, so good, so far!"

"The feeling is actual!"

"I ran into some errands!"

"What is the next that is?!"

"Whatever you say so!"

"It's as brand as new!"

"I can't take it anymore of this!"

"Can't you just cut me some slacks?!"

"Last but not at least!"

"Is that E as in egg, or E as in apple?"

"Don't judge my brother...he's not a book!"

"He has sat on both fences!"

"I sit down corrected!"

"Well well well! Look do we have here!"

"Take things first at a time!"

"Been there, been that!"

"You're pulling my leg off!"

"Time is of the elements!"

Visit his blog at http://thebrownreport.blogspot.com/. Pretty interesting and spot-on commentary. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger