The Cebu City Skyline....

For some particular reason I often find myself drawn to panoramic aerial views. From the observation deck of The Golden Peak, 22 stories above the streets of Cebu City, I managed to snap a number of pictures of its skyline. Pretty breathtaking, if I may say so myself. :-)

Here's a couple of pictures of the eastern side, including a portion of the Cebu Strait and Mactan Island in the distance:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a series of views along the west-northwest side of the city. Check out the sunset:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Along the southeast to the southwest side. While Cebu City was booming a few years back, things have seemingly slowed down a bit. Suburban residential areas stretch out almost as far as the eye can see:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I actually stitched these photos together to form one continuous panoramic picture of Cebu City. Unfortunately, I'm unable to post it here because of size and formatting limitations. But I'm sure you get the picture. :-)

Comments

lws said…
akala ko nauna ako na nag tag pag kakita ko ng tagboard ko ikaw pala nauna...hehehehe

wOw!ang ganda naman ng cebu !!!!pupunta din ako dyan sa pagdating ng panahon:)

cheers at mabuhay!wooooopeeee
Ronald Allan said…
Hi LWS! Its been a while! I missed you...! :-)
Anonymous said…
OMG, i SO miss cebu! you're so lucky to capture those views in a photograph. have you been to Tops, as well?
Ronald Allan said…
We were supposed to go, unfortunately we didn't have enough time. We went to other places though, I'll post the pictures in my next update. :-)

So when did you last go to Cebu? :-)
Anonymous said…
the last time i was in cebu was in 2001. the same day i last saw pinas. so sad =( i'll check out your other pics as well =)
Ronald Allan said…
Thanks. It has been a while for me too. Before the last trip I think it was still in 1997 when I last went there. :-)

I'm sure in time you'll be able to go back to visit. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger