A Funny Story....

This is a story I received through email some time ago. Of course, I have no idea if it really happened or what, but nonetheless, it is pretty funny. :-)

Last week, I left Manila with a couple of friends heading toward Punta Fuego, in Batangas, when I decided to stop at a comfort station in a relatively new Gas station in Tagaytay.

Being a new gas station, this place would have a clean baño and clean facility to take a good crap :) The first stall was occupied (my theory was correct) so I went into the second one.

Just when I was seated and poised to emit a very "silent" fart, I heard a voice from the next toilet: "Hi, how are you doing?"

Putek!!! I thought in my mind. I am certainly not the type to chat with strangers in highway comfort rooms or any comfort room for that matter.

Normally, I would keep as dead silent as possible in a situation like this so no one would think I was there. What was I to do? Run? Keep quiet? So many questions in my mind.

I really don't know quite what possessed me, but anyway, I answered, a
little embarrassed: "OK LANG, Pare!"

And the stranger said: "What's up with you?"

Talk about your unnervingly dumb questions! WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?

(In my mind) I was really beginning to think this was just TOO WEIRD! So I said: "WELL, JUST LIKE YOU I'M MAKING TAE."

Then, I heard the person, all upset, say, "Look, I'll call you back, there's some idiot in the next toilet answering all the questions I am asking you."

Thanks to xtnag for forwarding this to me...:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger