Gone away....

Today and tomorrow I'll be in Clark, Pampanga doing some work related thing. It seems such a waste if I let these two days pass without posting something, so I hope you people don't mind if I make some posts in advance. Nothing fancy, perhaps a story or essay I just feel like sharing with everyone.

The next couple of days...and for that matter, weeks, I'll be going on various trips throughout the country, all in the name of work. I'd rather stay at the office, in what Dilbert refers to as a "sensory deprivation chamber," but we can't always have what we want, don't we? :-)

Until I get back people. Or at least until I find a place with internet access. :-)

Cheers.

Postscript:

If you're an American, happy 4th of July! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger